The Australian Muslim Achievement Awards (AMAA), hosted annually by Mission of Hope, aims to acknowledge and celebrate some of our most respected community leaders from across the corporate, public and not-for-profit sectors.
The People’s Choice award category is a public vote:
Please note the following voting guidelines:
– Voting is only for Muslims living in Australia.
– Only one vote per person permitted.
– Duplicate votes and unverified accounts will not be considered
– You must include a valid email and contact number for verification
– You must be at least 16 years of age
Deadline for voting is Friday the 10th of November 2019.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.